Position: ACCOUNTANT (CPAT)Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited has achieved healthy growth since inception and is no recognized as one of the Tanzania’s premier financial services and Tax consultant service provider. The success of the Company has been underpinned by its strong commitment to service, together with the recruitment and retention of high quality and integrity staff.
Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited is offering permanent job position for Accountant
- Head of Consulting Department
- In charge and responsible for preparing annual financial statements for company’s clients together with Tax computation and Annual return of Income.
- In charge and responsible to undertaking TRA audit support and TRA Examination to company’s clients and respond to queries.
- To make sure that all clients monthly VAT returns are prepared and filed on time.
- To make sure that all clients quarterly provisional tax payments are done on time.
- To make sure all company’s clients are complying with accounting and tax obligations.
- To calculate and file provisional returns for company’s clients
- To make sure company clients monthly SDL and PAYE are well prepared and submitted to TRA on time
- To make sure directors fees (if any) are prepare, calculate and submit to TRA for payments
- To make sure client’s business accounting records are kept in accordance to the company available guidelines and procedures
- To conduct visits to company’s clients for updates and guidance
- To make sure company client’s payroll and pension schemes returns and other statutory returns are well prepared and submitted
- To make sure company’s clients for branch offices, DSM and Mwanza are professionally handled
- To prepare and calculate VAT credits for Refunds on behalf of Clients
- To lies with Alpha Associates company accountant and make sure company financial statements are well maintained.
- To make sure Company budget projections is in place and maintained by the company accountant.
- Maintaining the stability of company financial systems and ensuring the accuracy of accounting records.
- To undertake any additional duties as may be assigned by senior company officials at such time as it is appropriate by the Employer.
- CPAT Degree in Accountancy, from a recognized university
- Not less than two (2) years’ working experience.
- Accounting packages, most preferably knowledgeable with ERPNext system is required
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should address their applications to
The Managing Director
AlphaAssociates Tanzania Limited,
4th Floor, NHC-Acacia Building, Samora Avenue,
Dar es Salaam,
Applications is open for ten (10) days only from 10/05/2022 and the deadline will be at 24:00hrs pm on
All submission of Application letters should be attached with CV’s and related academic certificates in PDF format.