Head Chef at HR World
POSITION: HEAD CHEF
HR WORLD on behalf of our reputable client in Hospitality we are looking for a passionate, skilled Chef who will be responsible for handling all food-related concerns and taking care of all food preparation needs at the hotel.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Maintain good relationship with customers and suppliers (resolving issues with suppliers if any arises).
- Strictly follow and adhere to the budget of the hotel, by ensuring that supplies and/or orders are in line with the budget and supervising food and labor cost(s).
- Make sure that kitchen safety measures are met and that sanitation practices are carried out to the letter.
- Create new methods and recipes in preparation of meals.
- Make sure that the hotel keeps up with new trends in the industry.
- Maintain work schedule for kitchen staff so as to ensure smooth flow of activities in the kitchen and the restaurant or hotel at large.
- Make sure that meal is prepared and served to customers in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels so as to place orders for supplies as at when due.
- Create menus that tend to suit the need of customers, and in some cases suggest new dishes to customers.
Head Chef Job Opportunity at HR World
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a chef in any good and reputable restaurant.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of culinary arts, baking, and pastry techniques.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
Interested candidates may send their CV (Ms Word format only) to email@example.com before 06th July 2022